Information Technology Certificate
Security Penetration Testing
Students in the Security Penetration Testing certificate program acquire a wide range of technical skills that prepare them for penetration testing positions.
Students completing the Security Penetration Testing certificate are trained to work as penetration testers within network administration, engineering, management or consulting. Students are encouraged to build on the certificate program eventually obtaining a degree at the College.
Completion of a program is based on full time enrollment. Many of our students attend part time and may not complete within the one year timeline.
Upon successful completion of the Security Penetration Testing Certificate, students are able to:
- Read, write, discuss, and think critically about topics and ideas in IT Security.
- Analyze ethical issues and apply ethical standards in the performance of responsibilities in a variety of IT Security careers.
- Work independently and with teams in an IT Security setting.
- Synthesize information from documentation and solve business problems.
- Prepre for Security penetration Testing certification exam.
- Prepare for Security+ certification exam.
- Prepare for Ethical Hacking certification exam.
- Prepare for Advanced Ethical Hacking certification exam.
- Prepare for Security Reverse Engineering certification exam.
- Prepare for Security Expert Penetration Testing certification exam.