It is strongly suggested that student take PHI120 Ethics for one of their Behavioral or Social Science courses.
Associate in Science Degree
IT: Networking Concentration
Students learn networking theory, planning, design, installation, support, troubleshooting, and administration of wired and wireless networks through the use of lecture and hands-on labs. The Information Technology Program: Networking Concentration provides knowledge and experience for various industry-recognized certification exams.
|Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning||3 or 4|
|First Level Programming Language||3|
|General Education Elective||3|
|Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning (or)
Natural or Physical Science
M Designates a Milestone course. A milestone course must be completed in the semester indicated to ensure that you remain on track to continue on in your program and graduate on time.
Students completing the Information Technology Program: Networking Concentration are well trained to work as network administrators.
This occupational profile is provided by O*NET.
Upon completion of the Information Technology Program: Networking Concentration, students are able to:
- Read, write, discuss, and think critically about topics and ideas within networking technology.
- Prepare for multiple industry recognized networking related certifications.
- Work independently and with teams in a networking technology setting.
- Display proficiency with various networking configurations.
- Obtain entry-level posistions in the networking field.